6 venues from 6 Melbourne suburbs invite YOU to join them to brew the best beer that represents your home turf.
MR WEST for FOOTSCRAY
MILKHEAD for ST KILDA
SURLY'S for PRESTON
BEER 360 for RICHMOND
OTTER'S PROMISE for ARMADALE
MISS MOSES for BRUNSWICK
Click on your suburb below to join their team and compete to take out ultimate bragging rights as 'THE BEER OF THE BURBS' and get canned!
Only 20 spots on each team. Tickets are $90 and include brewstrom, brew night and the winning event.
Beers of the Burbs
- The participating venues for the 2023 Beer of the Burbs Competition are Beer 360 for Richmond, Mr West for Footscray, Surly’s Bar and Garden for Preston, Miss Moses for Brunswick, Milkhead Beer Store for St Kilda and Otter’s Promise for Armadale.
- You do not have to live in your venue's suburb to brew for their team.
- The Beers of the Burbs Competition tickets can be purchased online from the Molly Rose Brewing website.
- The Beers of the Burbs Competition tickets can be purchased for $90 and include a brewstorm at your suburbs venue where you receive a free pot or can of Molly Rose Beer. The Brew night at Molly Rose Brewing in Collingwood where you receive a snack and a pot of Molly Rose Beer. On the winning night of the 31st of August, you receive 6 x 150 ml pours of each suburb's beer.
- Only ticket holders can attend their venue's brewstorm and brew night. Everyone and anyone is invited to the winning night on the 31st of Aug but only ticket holders will receive 6 x 150 ml pours of each suburb's beer as part of their ticket, everyone else will need to purchase their own 150 ml tastes on the winning night.
- The beers that are included in the ticket are not transferable to other drinks or food. You only receive 1 x 150ml of each beer on the winning night (if you want more beer or other drinks these are available to purchase).
- The snack at Molly Rose brew night is just that, a snack, if you would like more food there will be plenty for you to order.
- The Beers of the Burbs Competition tickets are not transferable for cash.
- Once you sign up to your suburbs team you are signing up for their brewstorm and brew night dates, you can not flip-flop teams so please double check your team's dates.
- Cancellations by participants more than 7 days before their venue brewstorm will be refunded.
- Cancellations by participants 6 days or less (or no shows on the day) before their venue brewstorm will not receive a refund, however, you can send someone else in your place.
- If you can’t make it to one of the evenings and send someone else in your place they will still need to purchase their winning night beers to vote and if your venue wins their own 4 pack of the winning beer.
- Every ticket holder will receive one vote to cast on winning night, you have to show up to vote, and no one can vote for you.